Use your NY.gov ID to go to MyDMV
I forgot my username or password.
MyDMV offers personalized and secure online services without the need to mail in forms or make a trip to a local DMV office. To sign up you must
- enter information 1 to verify your identity
- create a NY.gov ID username, or use one you already have
About NY.gov ID
NY.gov ID allows you to access online services from various NYS government agencies with a single username and password. For example, you can use NY.gov ID to view your tax bills through the NYS Department of Tax and Finance or apply for unemployment benefits through the NYS Department of Labor. Learn more about NY.gov IDs.
Do you already have a NY.gov ID?
You may have created a NY.gov ID username for online services at another NYS agency. You can use this same NY.gov ID username when sign up for MyDMV.
- Change my address
- Check my license status
- Check my registration information
- Get my driving record (abstract)
- Monitor my teen driver (TEENS)
- Become an organ donor
- Restore my license after revocation
- Register to vote
Where can I go for help?