Praise a DMV office or representative
How do I send a compliment about the service I received at an office or about a DMV representative?
Had a great customer service experience? We want to hear from you. Your positive comments help us recognize and support our employees.
If possible, provide the name(s) of the representative(s) who helped you along with the date, time and location of the service you received.
- visit DMV's Ask a Question service
- select the topic 'Suggestions, Comments and Complaints'
- enter your compliment (at first you will be limited to 250 characters, but you can add more information later).
- select 'Continue'
- select 'Email DMV' at the bottom of the page
- select 'Compliment' in the category field
- add to or submit your comment
Go to Ask a Question.
Send a letter to
Mark J. F. Schroeder, Acting Commissioner
Department of Motor Vehicles
6 Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12228