When DMV creates a LENS roster, we issue a personal user ID and password to the applicant. If your organization has more than one person who may use LENS, we will issue additional user IDs. Every LENS user may, and should, have their own personal user ID. Please do not share your user ID or password with others.
To acquire another user ID, please email all of the following information to [email protected]
- the 5-digit LENS customer number
- NY State Driver license/non-driver ID number 1
- business telephone number
- business email address
- send the user ID to the user’s business email address
- mail the password to the user’s personal license/ID mailing address
The password is the only LENS information that we ever send to a user’s personal mailing address. We will not send a password to an office address.
- 1. If the license/ID is from another state, send: state, name, address, ID number and expiration date.