Search for licensed driving schools near you

Use the driving school locator tool to find the course you want

  • Auto (Class D or DJ, which allows you to drive a car, sport utility vehicle, minivan, or pick-up truck)
  • Tractor-Trailer (Class A Commercial Driver License)
  • Truck (Class B or C Commercial Driver License)
  • Motorcycle (Class M or MJ)
  • Bus (Class B or C Commercial Driver License to transport passengers


For more information, please contact Driver Training Programs at (518) 473-7174. If you have concerns or would like to submit a complaint, please use the Driving Training Programs Complaint Form (PDF) (DTP-201).