Search by form number, name or subject:

Form Title Purpose
MV-368 Study Guide for the Written Test for Driving School Instructor Applicants

Used as a study guide to prepare for the written test to qualify as a certified driving school instructor.
TIP - Large file, recommend save to local disk.

MV-37 Statement of Abandoned Vehicle

Use to transfer a vehicle at least ten model years old and worth less then $1250 from a property owner to a vehicle dismantler or itinerant vehicle collector when the vehicle has been abandoned for at least one month.

MV-372 Application for a License to Operate a Private Service Bureau

Application for the license required of any person, firm, association or corporation engaged in the business of assisting for hire in securing licenses to drive motor vehicles, registrations, or titles of motor vehicles.

MV-372R Application for Private Service Bureau License Renewal

Application used by a Private Service Bureau to apply for renewal of its PSB license.

MV-3W.3 Registrant Certification of Heavyweight Vehicle

Required to be filed when registering trucks that weight 44,801 pounds or more in the Agricultural, Commercial, Commercial Household Carrier and Tractor registration classes.

MV-415 Request for the Development of Custom Plates

Information package and request for the development of custom plates.

MV-44 Application for Permit, Driver License or Non-Driver ID Card

Use to apply for a learner permit, driver license or non-driver ID. Also use to renew your license or non-driver ID.

MV-44.5 Federal Requirements for Commercial Driver License (CDL) Applicants

Information for applicants for original or renewal NYS commercial driver licenses. 

MV-44.5S Los Requisitos Federales para Licencia de Conducir Comercial (CDL) Solicitantes

Los Requisitos Federales para Licencia de Conducir Comercial (CDL) Solicitantes

MV-440H Historical License Plates

Instructions and certification to apply for historical plates. See also Apply for Historical Plates.

MV-440V Vintage License Plates

Instructions and certification to apply for vintage plates for a historical vehicle. See also Apply for Vintage Plates.

MV-44B ড্রাইভার লাইসেন্স বা অ ড্রাইভার পরিচয়পত্র জন্য আবেদন

একটি শিক্ষার্থী পারমিট, ড্রাইভার লাইসেন্স বা অ চালক আইডি জন্য আবেদন করতে ব্যবহার করুন। এছাড়াও আপনার লাইসেন্স বা নন-ড্রাইভার আইডি নবায়ন করতে ব্যবহার করুন

MV-44CH 父母监护人身份和或居住声明

用于申请学习者许可证,驾驶执照或非驾驶证。 也用于更新您的许可证或非驱动程序ID。

MV-44FC Deklarasyon Paran/Responsab Legal sou Idantite Ak/Oswa Adrès

Itilize pou aplike pou yon pèmi pou aprann, lisans chofè oswa ID ki pa chofè. Epitou itilize pou renouvle lisans ou oswa ID ki pa chofè.

MV-44I Dichiarazione di Identità e/o Residenza da Parte del Genitore/Tutore Legale

Utilizzare per richiedere il permesso di studente, la patente di guida o l'identità del conducente. Utilizzare anche per rinnovare la propria licenza o l'ID del conducente.

MV-44K 부모보호자에 의한 신원 및또는 거주 확인진술서

학습자 허가, 운전 면허증 또는 비 운전자 신분증을 신청할 때 사용하십시오. 또한 라이센스 또는 비 드라이버 ID를 갱신하는 데 사용하십시오.

MV-44N सिक्न अनुमति अनुमति, चालक लाइसेन्स वा गैर-ड्राइभ आईडीको लागि आवेदन प्रयोग गर्नुहोस्। तपाईंको लाइसेन्स वा गैर-ड्राइभ आईडी नवीकरण गर्न पनि प्रयोग गर्नुहोस्।

सिक्न अनुमति अनुमति, चालक लाइसेन्स वा गैर-ड्राइभ आईडीको लागि आवेदन प्रयोग गर्नुहोस्। तपाईंको लाइसेन्स वा गैर-ड्राइभ आईडी नवीकरण गर्न पनि प्रयोग गर्नुहोस्।

MV-44NYR Certification of Residence

Used with an application for an enhanced driver license (EDL), enhanced learner permit or enhanced non-driver photo ID card (ENDID).

MV-44NYRS Certificación de Residencia

Certificación de Residencia


Используйте для подачи заявки на разрешение для учащегося, водительскую лицензию или идентификатор без водителя. Также используйте для обновления лицензии или идентификатора без водителя.

MV-44S Solicitud de licencia de conducir o de no conductor Tarjeta de Identificación

Use para solicitar un permiso de aprendizaje, licencia de conducir o identificación de no conductor. También use para renovar su licencia o identificación de no conductor.

MV-45 Statement of Identity by Parent/Guardian

Completed by parent of child under age 21 to provide 4 points of proof of ID for child applying for permit/license, registration/title.  The form MV-45 can also be used to provide 1 proof of residence for a child who applies for an enhanced document.  This form MUST be signed in the presence of a DMV representative.

DO NOT sign this form before bringing it to a DMV Office.  Applicant must also provide birth certificate or other acceptable proof of date of birth. See Identification Requirements.

MV-454 Affirmation for Renewal of Registration for Absentee Owner

This form is to be filed with a registration renewal when the registrant is in the military, cannot be reached to sign the renewal application, and the vehicle is being used by a member of the registrant's family with his or her permission.

MV-456 Certification of Disposition of Vehicle on Behalf of Absentee Owner

Completed by a person who has been given permission to sell a vehicle owned by a member of the armed services. Owner's title or transferable registration is also required to transfer.

MV-45A Statement Of Identity - For Applicants Represented by Government or Government-Approved Facilities

Identity and/or residence affidavit used by an applicant who is mentally or physically challenged when the applicant cannot provide sufficient proof of identity and/or residence and is being represented by a government or government-approved facility.