Insurance transactions

  • Provide proof of insurance

    Respond to an insurance inquiry, a suspension order, or a revocation order.
  • Pay insurance lapse civil penalty

    If you received an Order of Suspension (FS-70T) for a lapse in automobile liability insurance, you can pay the civil penalty online and remove the suspension.

  • Check insurance status

    If you received a notice from DMV about a lapse in liability insurance, you can check the status of your insurance, driver license and vehicle registration related to the lapse.

All online transactions