For everyone's health and safety, all individuals are required to wear face coverings when visiting offices in New York City, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Albany County, Onondaga County, Rockland County, and Westchester County. If you are visiting an office outside of these areas, please refer to your local DMV for guidance regarding masks.
- Select a county to locate your local DMV office.
- Review the 'In-Person Services' to make sure the service you need is available.
- Be prepared:
- Select the underlined links for more information.
- For license, permit, non-driver ID or registration transactions complete the DMV Document Guide
- Make your reservation (using the blue button under 'In-Person Services’). If you do not see reservation information, use the link provided to visit the website for that office.