- Select a county to locate your local DMV office.
- Review the 'In-Person Services' to make sure the service you need is available.
- Be prepared:
- Select the underlined links for more information.
- For license, permit, non-driver ID or registration transactions complete the DMV Document Guide
- Make your reservation (using the blue button under 'In-Person Services’) or use the link provided to visit the website for that office. Although not required, we strongly encourage making a reservation to be certain you will be allowed entry into the office.
Schedule a Road Test
To reserve a time for a road test, see schedule and take a road test.
Office Hours on Holidays
Many DMV office locations close or change hours for official state holidays or for Election Day, but not all. Holiday hours notifications are added to each county’s office page several days before each holiday. Please check the office page for your county to see if the hours for your office will change.