- Select a county to locate your local DMV office.
- Review the 'In-Person Services' to make sure the service you need is available.
- Be prepared:
- Select the underlined links for more information.
- For license, permit, non-driver ID or registration transactions complete the DMV Document Guide
- Make your reservation (using the blue button under 'In-Person Services’). If you do not see reservation information, use the link provided to visit the website for that office.
Schedule a Road Test
To reserve a time for a road test, see Schedule and take a road test.
Office Hours on Holidays
Many DMV office locations close or change hours for official state holidays or for Election Day, but not all. Holiday hours notifications are added to each county’s office page several days before each holiday. Please check the office page for your county to see if the hours for your office will change.