About DMV regulations
You can read the text of an emergency regulation regarding Transportation Network Companies. The regulation takes effect on June 6, 2017.
Where can I find DMV's regulations?
The Regulations of the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles (NYCRR Title 15) and all New York State Codes, Rules and Regulations (NYCRR) are available online through the NYS Department of State.
Many DMV regulated organizations and businesses can find program related regulations on their general information pages.
Find Regulations for
- automobile dealers and transporters
- automobile repair and body shops
- driver education providers
- driving schools and instructors
- motor vehicle inspection stations and certified inspectors
- pre-licensing course providers
- point and insurance reduction program providers