Search by form number, name or subject:

Form Title Purpose
ID-44EDL Proofs of Identity, U.S. Citizenship and NYS Residency Enhanced Permit, License or Non-Driver ID

Lists proofs required to apply for an Enhanced driver license (EDL), Enhanced learner permit or Enhanced non-driver photo ID card (ENDID).

MV-44NYR Certification of Residence

Used with an application for an enhanced driver license (EDL), enhanced learner permit or enhanced non-driver photo ID card (ENDID).

MV-232 Address Change

Use to send a change of address for your regular or enhanced driver license, non-driver photo ID card and vehicle registrations. You can also order a new document with your new address. You can change your address online immediately.