Get Crash/Accident Related Insurance Information
- Insurance information can be provided for vehicles registered in New York State only.
- Insurance information has a 5 year retention period.
3 Digit Insurance Company Code
- If you have the 3 digit insurance code from your Accident Report, you can perform your own search
- It’s quick, easy, free and results are instant
- If you don’t have an accident report, see information on how to get an accident report.
See information on uninsured vehicles
- I have a denial of insurance letter from an insurance company
- I know the vehicle is uninsured and I need to determine next steps
Get Insurance Information after a crash/accident (form FS-25)
How to get insurance information
- I do not have the 3 digit insurance code from my Accident Report
- I need insurance company name & policy number