Employee Information - Closings and Delays



All employees should report to their normal work location unless they have been
directed otherwise by their supervisor.

Customer Satisfaction Survey

Welcome to DMV's Customer Satisfaction Survey

The purpose of this survey is to provide an opportunity to DMV customers who recently visited a DMV office to give feedback about their office experience. We thank you for taking the time to visit this site to complete the survey. Feedback from our customers will be an important part of evaluating our customer service initiatives.

NYS DMV Survey

Monitor my teen driver (TEENS)

What is the TEENS program?

The Teen Electronic Event Notification Service (TEENS) is a parental notification program that notifies the parent(s) of a driver under age 18 when specific events are added to the driver record of the teen. The events include tickets, traffic violation convictions, driver license suspensions and certain accidents. By being informed of these events, parents can take an active role in the development of safe driving behaviors by their children.

Change address

Update the address on your license, permit, or ID and vehicle records

If you move, you must report a change of residence address on your license, permit, non-driver ID or vehicle records to the DMV within 10 days.  

Be aware that

How to apply for a title certificate only

How do I apply for a title certificate only, and not for a registration or vehicle plates?

Use the Application for Title Only (MV-82TON) form. Follow the instructions carefully.

Do not use this form to

  • apply for both a vehicle registration and a title certificate at the same time
  • replace a lost title certificate

See how to register and title a vehicle, or how to replace a title certificate.

Help with MyDMV Sign in or Sign up

Are you having trouble signing in or signing up for MyDMV? These tips might help.

Escrow accounts

The URL for access to New York DMV VPASS has changed.

The new link is https://secap.dmv.ny.gov/vpass/. Please be sure to update any shortcuts, favorites or bookmarks to reflect this change. 


Log in to ACH at https://secap.dmv.ny.gov/vpass/

Change my name or other information on a registration or title

How do I change my name or other information on my registration, title, and DMV records?

You must visit a local DMV office to change your first, last or middle name or other information on DMV records and documents (amendment). To apply

Get an enhanced non-driver ID

What is an enhanced non-driver ID card (ENDID)?

If you are a U.S. citizen and New York State resident, you can apply for a New York State ENDID that can be used instead of a passport to return to the US by land or sea from Canada, Mexico and some countries in the Caribbean. 1 An EDL is not acceptable for air travel between these countries.


Subscribe to New York State Department of Motor Vehicles RSS