Update records for repair and body shops

Call the DMV at 1-518-474-0919 if you need to make changes in your business such as

  • opening a new location
  • changing a location
  • updating officers

If you are changing your location or opening a new location, you must

  • send a copy of your current Sales Tax Certificate of Authority
  • get proof of zoning from the zoning board of your local government

Mail these documents to

Bureau of Consumer & Facility Services
Application Unit
P.O. Box 2700
Albany, NY  12220-0700